Monday, June 19, 2006

Devyn is MINE!!!

I would like to point out to all of those reading ENSLAVE ME SWEETLY an important IN PRINT acknowledgement by author Gena Showalter. At the end of the book, in the interview with author pages, notice that Gena admits that Devyn is MINE!! Of course, I was quite subtle in my calling "dibs" on the sexy alien king, but Gena's keen senses were quick to pick up my message: I shall employ Mia Snow and Eden Black-like techniques on anyone who tries to interfere with my claim on said sexy king. Of course, I would be willing to time share with Gena - she DID create him afterall.

For those of you who haven't read the book and do not yet know of the lucious Devyn, all I can say is: You haven't read the book???!!! What are you waiting for. It's a fantastic story!!!

Thanks Gena for Devyn. You are such a good friend. XO

2 comments:

Gena Showalter said...

Absolutely my pleasure. Or rather, yours :)

What's funny is that he was never really supposed to stand out but I've gotten tons of requests for him.

Kelli McBride said...

Who!! Who is poaching on my extraterrestrial terrain??!!!! I shall send them plagues of locusts! Fallow fields! Reruns of Facts of Life!!